Welcome SJA Parents to our 2018-2019 Hot Lunch Program,
SJA has partnered with Good Taste Catering and BOONLI (previously ORDER LUNCHES) to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents and guardians to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from their smartphone, tablet or computer.
1. Go To: HTTPS://goodtastecatering.BOONLI.COM... - (please bookmark this page)
2. Click on create an account: Initial school Password is sja134
add account, profile(s) information
3. Sign In with your username & password
4. To begin ordering click on the calendar date TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help registering and navigating the site): email email@example.com or use the green help tab in bottom right corner once you’ve logged in
PROGRAM INFO – (also available online once you are logged in to your account)
- Questions regarding FOOD or menu items email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-686-1544 and they’ll get back to you as soon as they’re available. (Please note most mornings they are busy in the kitchen and may not return calls until late afternoon of following business day).
- CANCELLATIONS / CHANGES – all menu items can be cancelled or changed up to 7 days prior to delivery date. This can be done by logging into your account and editing or removing items.
- SICK DAY CANCELLATIONS – if your child is absent due to illness please call 443-686-1544 or email us at email@example.com by 8am the day of (credits will then be issued onto your account within 2 business days). Emails or calls received after 8am on the day of the absence are not eligible for credits and lunches will be delivered as scheduled. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT CANCELLATIONS.
- SNOW DAY / INCLEMENT WEATHER CANCELLATIONS – if school is closed due to inclement weather your account will automatically be credited within 2 -5 business days. Your school lunch coordinator will contact us directly – it is not necessary for parents to call or email requesting a credit. If school is delayed, lunches will be delivered as scheduled. (On occasion school is closed early due to inclement weather – if this impacts the lunch hour, we will work with schools individually to determine the best plan of action). GTC follows Harford County School Closures.