Vision & Mission
St. Joan of Arc Catholic School creates a vibrant 21st Century learning environment that infuses Catholic identity into every aspect of a curriculum focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
St. Joan of Arc Catholic School is a faith community of educators, learners, and families using God's gifts to develop 21st Century skills of innovation, collaboration, problem-solving, and reasoning to enrich the global society.
The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community believes...
- Students are engaged in a challenging and collaborative learning environment that inspires the joy of discovery, results in quality work, and fosters ongoing faith formation.
- Each student is empowered to value his/her unique physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual gifts.
- Teachers and staff, as life-long learners, place high priority on professional development, leadership, and 21st Century skills as they implement a curriculum that integrates science, technology, engineering, math, humanities, and the arts in an authentic culture of faith.
- Parents and guardians provide enrichment by sharing career and artistic achievements through learning experiences which expand student interest in STEM careers.
- Business and academic communities actively participate in assisting teachers and students to advance STEM learning opportunities.